Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 and Charge 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi anyone,

I have been using a flex 2 band and I now have a charge 2 band. My husband wants to wear the flex and I am wearing the Charge 2.I was able to add a second account with the help of a Fitbit tech. We are using the same phone (Android).

Can we track separately.  I worked hard today but I show a total of 11,229 steps. So many hours on the flex and so many on the charge.  Now I can't get a good reading for my Dr. 

Does anyone have any suggestions, without having to buy another phone?

loseweightnow

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @loseweightnow! All you need is two separate accounts on two separate email addresses. You need to physically sign out of one account, create a new account, and then link the Flex to the new account. Then, any time you want to log a different tracker, you need to sign out and sign back in to the other account. It sounds like you just added a second tracker to your existing account.

You can also add your vote to this feature suggestion to make it easier to switch between accounts.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @loseweightnow! All you need is two separate accounts on two separate email addresses. You need to physically sign out of one account, create a new account, and then link the Flex to the new account. Then, any time you want to log a different tracker, you need to sign out and sign back in to the other account. It sounds like you just added a second tracker to your existing account.

You can also add your vote to this feature suggestion to make it easier to switch between accounts.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you Mak Mak for giving me the answer I needed.
Best Answer
0 Votes