Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex FitBit - Device Not Found

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've tried to sync my device; however, it will not sync. I have the Android and it is a version 6.0.1. It was syncing up until last week. The past two days have been not responding, it will say "Device not found"

Thoughts? I've done all asked, I need to verify for my insurance that I am using it and it will not allow. Please let me know if there is a solution on the way or if there is another way for me to be able to upload my information.

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I would try restarting your phone and then restarting your fitbit using this procedure:

1. Plug your charging cable into aUSB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Remove the pebble from the wristband and insert it into the charging cable.User-added image
  3. Insert a paperclip into the small pinhole on the back of the charger.
  4. Press on the pinhole for 3-4 seconds.
  5. Take your tracker out of the charger and insert it back into the wristband.

Give this a few tries as it doesn't always work. If it still won't sync after that then there are some more ideas to try in this help file: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1866/

Best Answer