Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex and Galaxy S8 not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone had issues with s8 and flex not connecting? If so, is there anyway to resolve it?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello there @Kazzles6, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! Please accept my apologies for the late response. I was reading you are experiencing issues with your Flex and Galaxy S8. I'm wondering how it goes so far? When you said is not connecting, do you mean is not possible to sync or is it related to other features functionality?

If this is related to syncing, feel free to review this thread for more help: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this).

See you around and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good day I have the same problem. We had a Fitbit Flex lying around and I decided to start using it and installed the Fitbit App on my S8. I have as a test also done the exact same thing on a Note 4 and it works on the Note 4.

I can see Flex under my available bluetooth devices so it is discoverable and my S8 recognises it. BUT when I try to pair it using the Fitbit App then I keep getting error messages or the app tells me it cannot find my device.

On the Note 4 it discovers it and installs it. Any suggestions?

Best Answer

Were you able to get it to work? I'm having the same issue.

Best Answer

I am unfortunately having this issue as well. In addition to the suggested troubleshooting, I also disconnected any previous fitbits synced to my phone. Is the flex too old to use with my phone? 

Best Answer
0 Votes