Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex not pairing with Samsung Galaxy S5

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

As of Sunday approx 2:24PM , my flex quit syncing  with Galaxy S5. Flex is rejecting pairing. Please help. Hope this is not similar to last summer/fall.  Thanks, Wayne 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello there @Wlogue, nice to see you again! Rest assure at the moment we do not have reports that the app is down for compatible devices. I'm wondering if the issue is limited only to syncing or are you having troubles to pair your tracker?

If this is only with syncing issues it wouldn't hurt to try the following steps: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Since there has been a new update of the Fitbit app, which I'm sure you have installed already. I would recommend to try these steps in case the issue persists.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have other questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Having problems again. Bluetooth on phone unable to locate flex.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Of course,your phone is old get an update

Best Answer
0 Votes

It was intermittent.  Hasn't occured since last time I posted.  If it does will take a screen shot and attach for your review.  Hoping it was a freak thing and not an issue.  Wayne

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happening anew as of the new app update on 9 Oct 2019. Bluetooth/sync in new app is unstable and has been since the roll-out in Aug 2019.

My Fitbit Flex2 is having intermittent sync issues with both my Galaxy S5 AND my Win10 PC. The app claims it "cannot find my tracker".

Two days ago, I put it into the recharger to reset it due to sync issues and the app wiped out my data (8000 steps and sleep!) for the day back to zero. I contacted Fitbit [case #32706040], and they had me test my battery. Battery is fine - holds for 3 days. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, which only worked for 24 hours before it acted up again today. It also no longer notifies me that battery is low now until I put it into the charger to reset. 

1- Only using one Bluetooth device to attempt sync at a time.

2- turning on "all day sync" and/or "keep alive widget" and /or "Always Connected" makes no impact.

3- must continually "reset" app by reinstalling and/or Force Quit to get it to function. 

I did not have any issues whatsoever with my Flex2 until the new app roll-out and subsequent updates to the app in Aug - Oct 2019. 

Best Answer
0 Votes