Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For Fitbit app what Android version required for Irregular Rhythm Notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the  Fitbit app (version 3.75, 37550021), what Android version is required for Irregular Rhythm Notifications?

URL https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2467.htm says Android 12 (See first picture).

My phone is at Android 10 (See second picture).

Fitbit app on my phone says Irregular Rhythm Notifications feature is on (See third picture).

screenshot1.pngscreenshot2.jpgscreenshot3.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Guy_ , Thank you for the heads up. 

@anotherbeginner A warm, welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message and pictures. Those have helped us a lot. 

Our team will correct the information on the page as the supported OS at this time is Android 9 or above. 

Thank you for your understanding and patience until it'll be corrected. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @anotherbeginner  - from the playstore, Android 8.

20230216_071835.jpg

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for providing feedback, but I'm still trying to understand the Fitbit provided article.

I'm trying to make sure Fitbit will provide notifications if they see signs of an irregular rhythm.

On the web page

help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2467.htm,
under

"Which Fitbit products support irregular rhythm notifications?",
it says

"The Fitbit app requires ... Android 12 or higher"

My Android 10 phone says "Irregular Rhythm Notifications" "Feature is on".
Also, on my phone, below "Feature is on", it says "Fitbit is collecting and analyzing"
and "Get notifications if we see signs of an irregular rhythm".

So what does "The Fitbit app requires ... Android 12 or higher" refer to?

Is the Fitbit article wrong/outdated?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@anotherbeginner- thanks, it is definitely confusing - I have escalated to a Moderator to respond.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Guy_ , Thank you for the heads up. 

@anotherbeginner A warm, welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message and pictures. Those have helped us a lot. 

Our team will correct the information on the page as the supported OS at this time is Android 9 or above. 

Thank you for your understanding and patience until it'll be corrected. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update.  Good to know that it's really working in my Android version.

Also, Android 12 is shown as a requirement here too:  https://help.fitbit.com/manuals/manual_ppg_en_US.pdf

Best Answer
0 Votes