Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Format of the app is off after the latest update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since the last update the formatting on the app is off, in the sleep section. Ie: one day is overlapped.

Also, it's not calculating the average for the week correctly. Ie: it's counting a nap like a separate day, so it's brought the average for that week way down.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Artgirl18, nice to have new faces in the Fitbit Community! Keep in mind if you have your phone configured with customized font it might affect the format of the Fitbit app.

If this is not the case I recommend to review your app, since a new version is available now. for more details please review this post.

Also I recommend to try the following steps regardless if you need to update the app: Log out from your Fitbit app and go to your phone settings. Access to the App manager option and look for the Fitbit app in your downloaded apps list. Once you are there, clear the app cache and data and proceed to "Force Stop" the app. Finish the workaround by restarting your phone. When your phone has initialized, go back to your app and try again.

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the response. I tried it, and unfortunately, it didn't change anything. Smiley Sad

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there @Artgirl18, thank you for keeping me updated and my apologies for the late response. I was reading the issue persists even after trying to reset the app. 

If the issue persists, make sure to sync your tracker. Once you have synced the latest information of your Fitbit, proceed to uninstall the app and reinstall it again. There has been new versions for the Fitbit app in Android that help to improve the stability of certain features and the app in general and by reinstalling the app again, you will download the most recent version. For more details please review the following post.

Hope this helps. See you until the next opportunity.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes