Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friend can't download the Fitbit app on Samsung Galaxy S7

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have bought a Fitbit charge 2 for a friend with a Galaxy S7 and he can't download the app to sync the thing.  Advice please? 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @Acemc, the Galaxy S7 is definitely supported, and even for phones not on the supported list there should be no problem in at least downloading the app.  Your friend needs to go to the Google Play Store and search for the Fitbit app and take it from there.  Of course your friend will need to make sure they have internet to connect to the Play Store.  Could that be the problem?

It definitely is available and should work, so I suggest trying again!

I hope this reasssures you and your friend that the app is available and working!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

@Acemc A warm welcome to our Community! Does your friend see any error message? If they do could you share a screenshot? You can tell them to restart the phone and make it has enough internal memory to install the app. Like @Julia_G said the Galaxy S7 is a compatible device but regardless of compatibility they should be able to download the app.

I also moved your post to the appropriate board.

I look forward to your reply!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer