Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glitches to the Blaze screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After returning from a two week vacation, (where my Blaze stayed at home in the cupboard). The screen on my Blaze started to glitch.

I have had the Blaze for over a year and it is the replacement for the Blaze I originally bought . 

What would one day I should do? I have a video of what happens but cannot post at the moment.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hopefully this is just a software glitch and a restart will resolve it:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.
  3. If your Fitbit Blaze, Fitbit Ionic, or Fitbit Versa doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my Fitbit device? to turn your watch off and on again.
Best Answer

Hello Steve, 

I am unable to restart. 

Turning off and then on worked however did not stop the glitching.  

The glitching continues even after charging aswell.  

Any idea of what to do next?

Best Answer
0 Votes

If it's a hardware problem rather than software then the next step depends on your warranty status which in turn depends on where you are.

The warranty runs for 12 months from purchase but this is 24 months if you are in Europe. The warranty period is not reset if you get a replacement, it's the original purchase date that matters.

I would contact customer support who can check your status and advise on your options for replacement: contact.fitbit.com

Best Answer

Thankyou steve

Best Answer