Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goal weight trophy showing erroneously in the app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, today my ap switched over to saying I met my goal weight. Even though it is and has always been set 19.7 pounds from now. I do not want to reset my weight goal today because I don't want to lose the progress I've already made over the last 2 years.

I tried to reset the goal weight and change the start date and weight to when I started. Its updated everything accept the last spot in the app where the trophy shows. Here is a picture. The last image shows that my web brower has the correct information so I dont know why my app only show the trophyScreenshot_20180428-222251_Fitbit.jpg

Screenshot_20180428-222305_Fitbit.jpg

20180428_222904.jpg

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello there @kaylala, awesome to see you again. I was reading your post and I appreciate you have shared screenshots of the issue you brought to my attention.

In this case the badge was earned since the app though you reached your goal. After you corrected this issue, note that it will update your weight target, but it will not delete the badge.

In this particular case, I was able to reach out to our Support Team and they confirmed that someone will be getting in touch with you via email to the address in your Community profile within the next 24-48 hours to further assist you with this issue.

Hoping to hear some good news from you soon!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes