Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Pixel Watch is not measuring swimming length

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since 2 weeks, I have been using the new Google Pixel Watch and its features. I am happy with the experience so far, with one exception. Multiple times per week, i do indoor swimming and I use my Pixel Watch to track my performance. This does not work as intended and as I would like, since my Pixel Watch always shows in the recap I haven't swam over one length of the pool, when I swam over a kilometer. I read about other users in the community whose measurements were off with a couple of length and the advice to them was to make clear turning points and glide after turning for the best measurements. But in my case, the Watch has not been able to track a single turning point, also when I'm exaggerating my turns. What can I do to get an accurate measurement from my Pixel Watch?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello, 

I have the new pixel watch too. I do love to swim, so I will look out for the same issues that you have. I haven't had those issues yet. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Skelter@Hadden8176 Thanks for jumping in, I hope you don't issues with your watch.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Pixel Watch. Thank you for the information provided and checking other posts with similar information.

Please make sure to have set the pool length for your Watch. For instructions, please visit this article and open the menu "How do I set the pool length for my Fitbit device?". In the same article but in the menu "Why does my Fitbit swim data seem wrong?" you can find some factors that can cause inconsistencies in your swim data.

In addition, you can restart your watch by following these steps.

Hope this helps.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes