Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphs not loading

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hi

On the android app the graphs will not load all past data so I cannot see the long term pattern.

The main 30day graphs only show approx the last seven days. The 3 month and 1 year graphs also only load the end part of the data.

Thanks in advance for your help
Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @NicolaLB Woman Very Happy! Hmmm... strange!

Have you checked if your Fitbit app is up-to-date? Once you confirm it's try doing the following:

• Log out of your Fitbit App
  • Force quit the App
  • Turn off the Bluetooth
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes
  • Turn on the Bluetooth
  • Log back into your Fitbit App

Let me know if this changes something with your data Woman Very Happy (hope it does)!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi

Thanks for your help but sadly this did not change anything...

Any other ideas?

Thanks

Nicola
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for trying all of that @NicolaLB! Please try uninstalling and reinstalling your Fitbit app, if after this your app is still not updating I would appreciate if you can send me screen shots showing that.

I'll be around!

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
Hi

Unfortunately still no luck. Please see attached...

I do have data going back to the end of last year so not sure why it
doesn't show
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey sweetie @NicolaLB no picture attached Smiley Sad.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hmm they were attached to the email I sent. How do I attach to the forum post?
Best Answer
0 Votes

There you go Smiley Very Happy:

You can post a screenshot by doing this:

1. On most Android phones you have a button to take a screenshot, you'll only need to tap on it. If you don't have it press the Power button and Volume down key at the same time, then save your photo on your phone or computer. 
  2. Once you have your photo, click on Reply and select the picture icon towards the middle of the text tool box (the icon with a framed picture of a tree).
  3. Once you click, you'll see a pop-up window with a few options. Select "Choose File." This will prompt you to search the files on your computer for the image you're looking to upload. Tip: Name the file you're uploading ahead of time so that it's easy to find.
  4. Once primed for the upload, you'll be able to preview the image at the bottom left to be certain it's the right one.

5. After selecting the size and alginment for the image, click "Insert Image" to upload the image to your post!

Please keep me posted! I'll be glad to continue assisting you Smiley Very Happy 

Best Answer
0 Votes