Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group not showing in app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I tried to set up a group on the app but it wouldn't let me save it, so I did it online. Set it up fine, sent out invites but I can't see it on the app in the community bit ? Anyone know why? 

Cheers

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

@KCon82  I reviewed the Help Article on setting up a Closed Group and it looks like the group has to be set up in the app.  What type of phone are you using?  iPhone or Android?  Exactly what happens after you fill in the text boxes?  On the iOS version of the app, the Create choice is gray.  Usually, that option has to change color for that option to become active.  Is this what is happening to you?

You posted this on the Charge 2 forum, but I think this is an app issue, not a Charge 2 device issue.  I want to move this thread to the correct forum.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @LZeeW Yes this is the issue. I entered text in the 3 fields but it wouldn't let me click on Create Group at the top. I'm on Android on a Sony Xperia.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@KCon82  I am going to move this thread to the Android forum.  These closed groups in the app are very new -- just released on 10-25.  So there is not a lot of information out in the forums for help.

I am going to reach out to try to get some more help for you.  I am an iOS user and I could not set up a "test" group to see how this new feature works.  But an iOS user, who did set up a group, had a different type of question, so the feature does seem to work.

Also, can you change your thread title to something like "Cannot set up group in app"?  Your issue will be clearer and I cannot edit your title.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LZeeW thank you for doing this. I can't see where to change the title of the thread?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@KCon82  Tap on the three dots in the upper right of your first post, the one with the title line, then Edit Reply.  You can change the title/subject line there.

@LanuzaFitbit  You seem to be a prominent moderator in the Android app forum.  Can you help this user?  Actually, help for all users is appreciated -- I tried to set up a group on my iOS app and had the exact same experience.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LZeeW I don't seem to have the Edit Reply option?!? Sorry 😞 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@KCon82  Did you add a photo when you tried to set up your group?  I am an iOS user -- the "Create" choice became active when I added a photo.  A colleague, an Android user like you, said the same thing about her Android phone.  The "Create" became active after a photo was added.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @LZeeW and @KCon82.

@LZeeW Thanks for tagging me and being around to help! I'll be happy yo help.

@KCon82 Could you try what @LZeeW suggested about the pictures? I'd be very interested in knowing if that does the trick. In the meantime please try to get some screenshots of how it looks like when it is not letting you save the group.

Look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes