Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Zone chart - past day keeps changing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

There is a past day in my Heart Rate Zone charts that has the wrong value and the value keeps changing.

I don't think I'm time traveling, so the totals for past days should stay the same.

The value seems to periodically increase by 1. I have not been able to identify a specific user action that corresponds with the change. So far I've only noticed this happening for July 1.

I believe the correct value is 1, but the charts were showing it as 22 and it increased to 23 while I was in the process of taking the screenshots.

The incorrect value is included in all of the charts (week, month, 3 month and year)

Screenshot_20220807-180518.png

Screenshot_20220807-180446.png

Screenshot_20220807-180829.png

My device is an Inspire 2 HR. My phone is a Google Pixel 3 with Android 12. My Fitbit app is version 3.64 (36419051)

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I'm adding another screenshot where it is easier to see the change. The chart now shows 30 zone minutes for July 1

Screenshot_20220811-092704.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is still happening. It is now showing 65 zone minutes for July 1.

It seems to happen when I haven't opened the app for a little while. When I go to zone minutes and I switch to year view after a few seconds I can see the total for July change.

Edited to add: I tried to include another screenshot but kept getting an error about the post containing a string of numbers that wasn't allowed.

Best Answer
0 Votes