Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR zones changed and I'm getting too many AZM

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Charge 6 was working reasonably well until yesterday when it suddenly changed the limits for the various zones.

The moderate heart rate zone is now 91 to 92bpm, vigorous is 93 to 94bmp and peak is anything over 95 bpm.

Since I have a slightly higher heart rate, this change means that almost all minutes are now zone minutes and the watch constantly congratulates me for my achievements while I'm just sitting around doing nothing.

Maybe it's just a coincidence but just before all this started the app crashed a couple of times.

I have restarted the watch and I verified that I have the latest version of the app installed.

What may be the cause of this? How can I reset the activity zone limits? I'd like to solve it because I was mainly using the fitbit to track active minutes.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
43 REPLIES 43

Yes.  All the data listed is accurate. Correct DOB…etc.

Best Answer
0 Votes

If your Fitbit account recently merged with a Google account, it could be worth checking the date of birth on your Google account as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

mine is doing the same thing. has yours been resolved?

Best Answer

@mlr2 When there is a thread with 42 replies, it's tough to know which one you are addressing.  But if your reply is to the original post, you can see that it is marked "Answered" with a link to the answer.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer