Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC M9 not seeing Blaze and therefore not Syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Everyone,

2 weeks ago my blaze just stopped syncing and over these 2 weeks ive tried all the trouble shooting I can find in these forums and the web, including deleting and reinstalling the app, ensuring permissions are correct, switching the blaze off, force stopping the app etc etc etc

No matter what ive tried my phone simply doesnt find the blaze unless I put blue tooth classic on then it appears in available devices but im still unable to pair no matter how many attempts.

As ive exhausted all my options and now the time on my blaze is wrong because I let the baterry run down and its no use wearing a watch thats wrong, im reaching out to the clever people of the world to see if anyone has had the same issue as me and has resolved it ?

YI Firmware on my phone is 17.8.4021 and my Android software version is Android V 7.0

Can any help please ?

Happy to discuss

Kind Regards

ian

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Mokolpop, have you tried opening the phone's Bluetooth settings, select the Fitbit device, tell Bluetooth to Forget the Device, closing the phone's settings, then re-opened the Fitbit app and tried manually syncing the tracker?

Best Answer
0 Votes