Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Health Metrics Tile crashing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Every time I click on the Health Metrics Tile, it's crashing the Fitbit App, just started today, I've done all the necessary's, but it's still not working.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone, 

I moved your posts to a new thread, in an effort to better assist you. The troubleshooting performed prior to posting is appreciated. 

I see where your disappointment is coming from. Thanks for letting us know about this issue. We’re aware of it and are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Thank you for your understanding. See you around. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
74 REPLIES 74

It seems this issue happened again, it started this morning April 25 2021

I have samsung s10plus, os 11 and app version 3.41.1

Best Answer

Try clearing the cache in the app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So its not just mine.. it updated and now it closes when I try to open it. I hope they fix it.

Best Answer

This issue is happening again, Samsung a50 version 3.41.1 started this morning, cleared data and cache, uninstalled and reinstalled still closes when try to open the health metrics tile.

Best Answer

This is happening to me as well. Pixel 3a.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same for me, I have a Pixel 3 XL, started today after the app was updated. App version is 3.41.1.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@tompabes 

Are you using the beta version of the app?  I tried the beta and had to revert to the released version to fix the issue.

Gary D.| Feeding Hills, MA MBG PE

Charge HR, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire 2, Charge 4, Charge 5, Pixel Watch 2

Best Answer
0 Votes

Moderator, 

This issue that happened last year is happening again with the version that was released today, 4/25/21. Please provide an update on resolving the issue.There are others posting on this thread today, detailing this issue. Please provide an update on fitbit resolving it. 

Best Answer

Same issue

Best Answer

Can you clarify when this "Health Metrics" tile is located? The documentation says I can find SpO2 data in it, but I can't locate it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Finally found the Health Metrics tile: You have to press "Today" and look for the "EDIT" button off to the right if the "Today" on the page, then scroll all the way down to find a box labelled "Health Metrics" with a "+" sign. press the "+" and then scroll back up and press "DONE". Only then does this tile show up.

WTF is this GUI so intensely opaque?

Now I can see a graph over the last week with one point per day. Should I assume that in another week or so I can a graph over a single day? The documentation for this feature is severely lacking.

Best Answer

Hi there. Since the update this weekend, any time I try to enter the health metrics tile, the app crashes instantly. I've got a Pixel 5 with Android 11. Any thoughts?

Best Answer

Jumping in as same issue here too since the update. Android 11 on Pixel 5.

Best Answer

Yeah I have done all that, still not working

Best Answer

Hasn't worked for me.

Also can't access most of my premium features.

Using Samsung S21 Ultra. 

Best Answer

Same issue for past three days. Also can't access premium programs. 

Phone model: Samsung S21 Ultra

Android version 11

App version 3.41.1

Best Answer
0 Votes

Started crashing on the health metrics tile. Rebooted - same. Uninstall/reinstall - same result.

Andriod 11 (4.14.113-21324211) Build# RP1A-200720-012.G975FCCU9FUCD

Fitbit App 3.411 (20243566)

Charge 4.

Galaxy S10+

Best Answer

I'm seeing the same issues after the updated yesterday.  It also happens with the Pule Arrival Time Study tile.

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy 21 Ultra with Android 11.

Best Answer

Same issue. Started after latest update. 

Android 11

Fitbit App 3.411

Versa 3

Pixel 3a

Best Answer
0 Votes