Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Health assessments and reports not on my app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On 5th May I got the header to start using the Afib app, when I pressed get started the load stopped, I couldn't get passed the 2nd page so I had to cancel the progress. I've tried to find the app under the discover tab but the Health Assessments and reports section is not there. My app says its up to date and is on android version 3.58 in the UK. I have a charge 4. 

Wondering if anyone has has issues or if the invite will come back when fitbit roll out further.

I only have options of these when I scroll down to the bottom under discover tab 

Challenges and Adventures 

Clocks &Apps gallery (it's not under that one)

Workouts

Mindfulness

Health and fitness Stats

Guided programs

I've seen somewhere the version needed to run the Afib app but I can't find it now, but I figured that if the option appeared in my app then it would be fine.

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Ethed and welcome to the Community.  I'm sorry that you got the notification, but the Irregular Heart Rhythm Assessment is only approved in the US.  Fitbit made an error in this rollout, as some Canadian, Australian, and other UK users got the banner.  It is a medically regulated feature and it needed US FDA approval for release.  It can be released in the UK when it gets the equivalent approval. 

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. That makes more sense. Any ideas when the app will get approval for release in the UK?

Best Answer

Looking for an answer to this as well. I spent quite a while trying to figure out why it was not allowing me to set up ECG on my fitbit. Spent a long time speaking with Fitbit customer service and they informed me that they did not know why it was not working and they were going to escalate the issue, currently waiting on an email with a solution. However thankfully saw this post and now see that it's not possible if you're from the U.K. it's quite frustrating because one of the reasons I purchased the Charge 5 was for this. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @NatalieMoorat91 The aFib app has been released in Europe (the Netherlands) a few days ago. I assume it has been released in the UK too by now?

(Broken Fitbits One, Charge 2 and 3). Using Charge 4 and Garmin fēnix 6. App vs 4.16.1 Samsung Galaxy A52. Android 14
Best Answer

Thank you, I've looked on my app, found it and set it up. 

Best Answer