Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart Rate Variability (HRV) often shows "no data" (Google Pixel Watch)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, when I take a look on the Fitbit health metrics in my Android app, the heart rate variability (HRV) shows "no data" for most days for my Google Pixel Watch. I wear that watch every night, sleep tracking works nicely, I also see the resting heart rate and breathing rate consistently for each day, but for heart rate variability I only see entries about one or twice a week (irregularly). Any idea why all other stats work properly but HRV only for some days (so it seems to work sometimes, but often not)?

I think this is rather related to the Google Pixel Watch Fitbit integration and not that much to the respective Android app, but there is no Google Pixel Watch category available here at the moment.

By the way, why isn't there a Google Pixel Watch category in that Fitbit community device overview with those device images ("Have a question about your Fitbit device? Choose a product help forum:")? Google Pixel Watch help (https://support.google.com/googlepixelwatch/community) explicitly refers to the Fitbit help page ("For assistance with Fitbit health and fitness features on your Google Pixel Watch, including heart rate and heart health, exercise, and sleep, visit help.fitbit.com"), so this should also be one of your fully supported products (especially since Fitbit is now part of Google...).

Thanks!

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@sas90 I am unfamiliar with the Pixel watch, but I would suggest clearing your Fitbi app cache, and restarting the watch.

To restart your Pixel watch, "according to Google:"

1. On Google Pixel Watch, press and hold the crown for 3 seconds.
  2. Tap Restart.

I hope that helps

CharlesKn | Mid-Atlantic, USA
60+, strength and cardio
Charge 5, Android, Windows

Best Answer
0 Votes