Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate activity not being shown on the Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

In the App, heart rate and Activity won't display,  just keeps whirring round in a circle as if trying to connect. Past 2 days the same.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Guy_ Thanks for your advice.

@ksrobbo98 Welcome to the forums. I will gladly help you regarding the heart rate information on the Fitbit app. I would also try what Guy_ listed above. I also recommend that you check if the Fitbit app is up to date. If that does not help either, uninstall and reinstall the app. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

Hi @ksrobbo98  - try

• logout of the Fitbit App
  • clear the storage cache
  • force stop it
  • then login again

It often clears glitches.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

@Guy_ Thanks for your advice.

@ksrobbo98 Welcome to the forums. I will gladly help you regarding the heart rate information on the Fitbit app. I would also try what Guy_ listed above. I also recommend that you check if the Fitbit app is up to date. If that does not help either, uninstall and reinstall the app. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

Having the exact same problem. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, updating, factory resetting the device. Absolutely nothing has worked. Still "No Measurements" being shown when I try to look at past/resting heart rate activity.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @ZahraKQ - what watch do you have and what phone?  Was it working and stopped after getting wet or updating firmware?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the Versa 3, and a OnePlus 8T with Android 12. It was working fine in July of this year. I stopped using my Versa 3 then and just started using it again 2-3 days ago, so I suspect the update between mid-July and now broke the app. It's also showing me wonky exercise numbers (-4000 min??).

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ZahraKQ - if you go to the today screen on the watch do you see the correct figures?

If so it is an app or phone issue. Try the following:

• Logout of the Fitbit App
  • Clear the storage cache and force stop it
  • Restart the phone and sync

You may also need to do a full Shutdown from the watch Settings menu. Wait at least 10 seconds before placing on the charger to restart it and charge it and sync again.

It may not recuperate missing data.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried all these things and still not working. It looks like the August update just broke the app for me and I doubt Fitbit is going to address the issue. I guess I'll try to see if there's a way to install the older version of the app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ZahraKQ - it is possible the app update on Android 12 was an issue, do you have 3.66 version of the Fitbit App? 

Going back is not possible with Fitbit, but unsafe old versions can be found.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes it says version 3.66.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ZahraKQ- that version should be ok. Just one thing, are you able to change clock faces in the Fitbit App?

Also do you by any chance have MobileTrack installed [when you click on the profile photo under Sense]?

Presumably if you go to the today screen on the watch you still see the correct figures?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am able to change clock faces. Don't have Mobile Track installed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ZahraKQ - thanks, was worth checking.

Try chat via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help support, Contact Customer support, they may have a solution.

Best Answer
0 Votes