Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hebrew fonts for FitBit Ionic Smart Watch for Android cellular

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I'm very pleased with my new  FitBit Ionic Smart Watch, but I get only gibrish messages and I can't reply to my callers.

I use Xiaomi Note 4 cellular and I succeeded in pairing them, but I was very disappointed to

find out that you didn't added Hebrew fonts for the watch, like they have in the Apple watches.

It is very important for me that I could see the messages and answer the calls, and I hope you will do the effort to add those fonts shortly.

Thank you in advance,

Iacov Katz

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @y_katz2001, good to see you one more time in the Fitbit Community. My apologies for the late response and I'm happy to read you are pleased with your Fitbit Ionic.

I understand that is an inconvenient that Hebrew is not supported. I do not have specific details on this, however If this is something in which you're interested, I would like to share with you the following Feature Suggestion: Support Hebrew Language in Notifications

Feel free to contribute with your vote and comments, it would be nice to have your support for this ideas.

See you around and hope this helps a bit.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes