Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! My Fitbit Flex is not syncing!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot get my Fitbit Flex to sync to my Samsung. When I click on Sync it gives me the exclaimation error sign. When I click again or try to "Sync Now," it says, "Sync error, please try again. It is lighting up as if tracking my steps. It is charged. It connects and works fine on the charger. I have tried logging out of Fitbit and logging into the app on my phone. I have tried turning my Bluetooth on and off many times. I have tried restarting my phone many times. If I am on my phone and go under Bluetooth, it shows Flex as "Available Devices." If I click on it, is states, "Unable to communicate with Flex." I am at a loss, but very frustrated! Any ideas!??

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6
I have same problem with Fitbit.com Blaze
Best Answer
0 Votes
Same problem with Note 5
Best Answer
0 Votes
I have the same problem with a fitbit flex. I emailed the help forum and they sent me a new one. Now the new one is doing the same thing.
Best Answer
0 Votes
If you connect the flex to the charger and turn it on. Flip the charger over and stick a pin in the reset point. Was having this problem but just fixed it by doing this.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I got mine to sync by rebooting my phone...
Best Answer
0 Votes

@AEvans @bhh6756 @dubstep99 As @Tam88 suggested above, I recommend restarting the tracker and then giving syncing another try. Keep me updated!

@Peacefreak14 Thanks for confirming that you were able to get it back on track with a phone restart.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes