Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly Activity works on my sense 2 but not the app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ever since my versa lite died and I bought a sense 2 my app hasn't shown me getting any hours of taking 250 steps even though my sense 2 and my own count showed that I did. I followed the fix that I found in a post from a couple years ago and that didn't work either. I really want to get this fixed soon especially since I have a work step competition starting tomorrow.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1
  1. Hi @MusaMaka - if you have any old Versa Lite Bluetooth entries, remove them from the phone.

Did you try Logout of the Fitbit App and swipe off the active window and clear the storage cache and force stop it and then restart the phone.

Make sure there are no other devices running the Fitbit App switched on or other watches.

Restart the watch by holding the button for 10 seconds till it blanks or vibrates and the logo appears and wait for it to start.

Login and wait for any pair, link or Fixit prompts and sync.

In the Fitbit App, device page (Connected to) make sure the phone isn't connected to your account and your watch is.

If the hourly moves don't show properly in the app, check on the web dashboard and see what it is shown.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer