Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly activity tile won't load and menstrual health issues on the Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since the most recent android app update my hourly activity won't load. I saw a topic for the graph not updating on IOS but both the graph and the page are never ending swirls of loading. I can see on my watch the goal but I can't see my stationary times or anything anymore. 

Also, when I try to edit menstrual cycle it never saves no matter how many times I tell it to change when my period is. I used to like having predictions on but since sometime last month it looks like the cycles bugged (duplicates, claiming my cycle length is 50 days when it's no where near that and just weird) and is now just off so trying to edit gets complicated since it's pretty off. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@andreaw1188 Welcome to the forums. I will gladly help you regarding the hourly activity and the menstrual tile on the Fitbit app. 

Thanks for the explanation and what you have tried. Both scenarios are not usual. Please be so kind to try the following. On the Fitbit app log out and back into your account. Then go and check the hourly activity again. Regarding the menstrual health tile, please try removing the feature and setting it up again. I would try to delete and reinstall the app as a last resource. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

Does your hourly activity time end at midnight? Someone discovered that since a previous update the tile won't open/show info if midnight is the end time. I had to change mine to 11pm now it works again but I'm losing an active hour. How do they keep allowing these faults to develope?

Best Answer

Ha! You fixed one problem. I'm not a morning/or even really early afternoon person so I had changed mine to midnight from 11 pm. I had tried changing it back to 11 to see if it fixed it but it took a minute for it to realize that it could load it again. Thank you! I really wish fitbits would be more kind to people who are not on a "normal" schedule. 

Best Answer

About the period prediction, I did log out and remove the tile and bring it back. That seems to have cleared up the weird cycle times, however, it remembers periods from before where it glitched, but after it glitched it's blank so when I turned predictions back on it wants to say that it should be now. I don't think that I can add the one in the past that happened during the glitch? Is there anyway to get rid of the period that it thinks should be there (without losing the predictions)? 

Best Answer