Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly activity - wrong week days

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. My app is showing in the hourly activity that a week starts on sunday, but the date is from monday to sunday. Witch is what I wish for. Is there anyway to fix it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Lisehn, welcome to the Fitbit Community. So far the option to change when week starts is not an option for hourly activity. There are a few ideas in our Suggestion board that might be of your interest:

- Hourly activity goal variation daily

HOURLY ACTIVITY GOAL (ADJUSTMENT)

please visit this feature suggestions and contribute with your vote and comments. Feel free to post your own idea too if these suggestions don't reflect what you want. This is a great way to let us know what you'd like to see in the future!

See you around and stay tune to the Fitbit Community.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Screenshot_20170412-211808.png

My problem is that the app shows sunday-saturday, not monday-sunday, as the dates indicate. The same problem is now also on My sleeping pattern, it was correct a few days ago. Any solutions? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lisehn There is no way to change the start of the week in the Fitbit app for Android.

There is an existing idea within the Feature Suggestion board for this to be implemented in the app as currently, this change only affects the online Dashboard at Fitbit.com.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer