Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly goal not match with the Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My ionic is showing 13 out of 13 hours moved but my app is only showing as 3 out of 13 hours and my watch has logged 112 minutes of activity but my app says 81 minutes ... what' going wrong? 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @FatbirdH, nice to have new faces in the Fitbit Community! I was reading your post and I'm wondering if your tracker is successfully syncing with your app?

If your tracker is not syncing it would explain why you are not seeing the same data on your dashboard. If this is the case, perhaps the following thread will give you some extra help: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this).

Now if your Ionic is syncing, I would like to recommend to update your app. There is a new version of the Android app that started rolling out recently so make sure to review the Google play store to see if this new version is already available for you. For more details take a look at this post: Android app version 2.65.1 is now available - 1/25. Perhaps the new version will help with the stability of the app.

See you later and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes