Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the date and time?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I change the date and time on my fitbit charge 2

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
24 REPLIES 24

@mathew_lewis, the time on your Charge 2 should be set to the same time as your phone or computer at the time you sync it to that device.  If the time zone is wrong, the best way to change that is to use the Fitbit.com Dashboard Settings -> Personal Info -> Timezone, and then Submit the changes.

Best Answer

@mathew_lewis Welcome to the Fitbit family! I moved your post to the Android App Board as there are more chances for you to receive an answer to your inquiry here. 

You can try @USAF-Larry's advice and use the online dashboard or you can do so from the app itself. From the app, do the following:

• Open the Fitbit app.
  • Go to Account.
  • Go to Advanced Settings.
  • Right there, you will find the timezone settings you can change. 
  • Sync your tracker to make the changes effective. 

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks! 😃

Best Answer
0 Votes

@freshair1 Welcome to the Fitbit family! You are very welcome. I'm glad this thread was helpful for you. Feel free to mark the post that helped you out as an accepted solution. That way, it may help other users as well.

Also, take a look at the Discussions Board as you will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want. If you are looking for Fitbit friends to compete with on challenges, check this thread to add some! 

See you around! Smiley Happy
Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I linked up my fitbit to my lap top and followed your instructions but this did not work. My timezone settings were already correct so that's probably my fault for following your good advice. What's happened is I've taken 16 days vacation but left my fitbit at home. When I returned the date and time are incorrect and my charge 2 has also naturally run down. I've recharged it and followed your instructions but it did not solve the problem. Can you help please. Thank you.

Best Answer

My fitbit is showing the wrong date, I have tried everything

Best Answer

Mine is showing the wrong date as well. 

Best Answer

My daft mistake. I've only ever synced once.......and it was through my iPhone whereas I thought it was on my laptop.

Do you have the same answer?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have exactly the same problem. I have tried the previous suggestion really the time zone and synched.  All I see is last synch 10th March. There has to be a solution.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I finally realized my error. My date is shown as 08/04/2018. I am used to
reading the month first, followed by the day and year, as my computer and
phone present it. I think I will get a different clock face that is not so
confusing.
Best Answer

@Nancy1957 wrote:

I have exactly the same problem. I have tried the previous suggestion really the time zone and synched.  All I see is last synch 10th March. There has to be a solution.

You do not have exactly the same problem, @Nancy1957, if your tracker has not synced since March 10th, almost one month ago.  The time & date on your tracker is set at time of sync, the problem of it not syncing must be resolved first.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MindaR wrote:
I finally realized my error. My date is shown as 08/04/2018. I am used to
reading the month first, followed by the day and year, as my computer and
phone present it. I think I will get a different clock face that is not so
confusing.

Glad you resolved the issue, @MindaRSmiley Happy

Best Answer

Cannot change the time & Date on fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I chage the date and time on my fitbit charge 2

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I change the time and date

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit versa shows January 28 as the date as well as 6:51. Which is the wrong time and date. How do I fix this??

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I sync my Fitbit versa woth my phone

Best Answer
0 Votes

My time zone is correct but the date is 5 months off and the time is 7 hours off. Any help?

much appreciated!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It doesn't seem that anyone has the answer to changing the date on the fitbit. Time zone is a different matter. Would love some solutions.

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer
0 Votes