Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I "uncheck" a Health and Fitness Stat?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I "uncheck" or delete a Health and Fitness Stat?

Why isn't there one for menopausal women?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @NMV. It's great to see you here in the Forums.

About your question to delete a Health & Fitness stat from the new dashboard, please try the following steps:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap the "Edit" icon.
  2. Under Manage Today Items, tap the red minus icon > remove to hide the stat from your view. 
  3. Tap Save. You can also choose to hide all your daily stats. Tap the Today tab > Edit > Hide all > Save.

Now, about your other inquiry, while currently there isn't a menopausal option in the Fitbit app, I'd recommend to check this similar idea. Our team often checks the Feature Suggestions board to implement new ideas based on your feedback. Although its status is as not currently planned, please show your support by adding your vote as the more votes the better the chance of getting the attention of the developers.

Catch you later.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, once you’ve deleted a stat from the app will it be removed on the device? I removed my weight on the app but it’s still on the device. Any advice would be appreciated 

Best Answer

Hi @Eb881912. Welcome on board!

Thanks for joining this thread and trying the steps above to remove a stat from your Fitbit device. Let me clarify that the stats removed on the Fitbit app won't affect the stats displayed on your Fitbit device. However, if you have an Ionic or Versa family smartwatches you can remove the stats from their display by doing the following:

1. On your watch, go to the clock face and swipe up to open Today app.
  2. Scroll all the way down and tap on "Settings".
  3. Uncheck the stats that you don't want to see.
  4. Press the left button and the changes should be saved.

The best place to make your voice heard is the Feature Suggestions board, where you can submit your ideas and share it with other members so they can vote for it. As a piece of advice, please try to make sure you only post one idea per suggestion, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable and see which idea other members are voting for.

I'll be around, keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes