Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add the food tile back to the Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This was answered but did not apply to me as I dont have a  Tapping Health and Wellness Stats option   only wellness reports 

Any Help?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Brightonuk  - at the bottom of the Fitbit App main page is Discover, there should be an entry Health & Fitness Stats at the bottom where you can add Food tile.

Back on the main page click Edit top right, scroll down to the food tile and if its not enabled, enable it and move it where you want it. Click Done when finished

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Brightonuk  - at the bottom of the Fitbit App main page is Discover, there should be an entry Health & Fitness Stats at the bottom where you can add Food tile.

Back on the main page click Edit top right, scroll down to the food tile and if its not enabled, enable it and move it where you want it. Click Done when finished

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Thanks 

I would like to be able to add more foods to my list as scanning is not always an available option

I sometimes transfer bulk frozen foods to a generic freezer bag in addition it is just a pain having to rescan foods over and over 

Or am I missing something in the 20 food max you can save?

Best Answer