Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change time to daylight savings time on Fitbit Charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do you change from standard to daylight savings time?  There's no entry for  central daylight time, which is what I need.  I thought it would have changed automatically but it didn't.  Thanks 

Best Answer
71 REPLIES 71
cgspouse93 what is it that you are trying to accomplish?
Best Answer
i have fitbit 1 and it changes time automattically
Best Answer
0 Votes

my time did not change from mtn standard time to Daylight time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@slptrev check your timezone location, making sure that it is set to the closest city tat uses your DAY settings. 

Best Answer

Don't see this on iOS. Guessing this is for Andriod. I've verified on my phone app and still off an hour. Going to sync to my charging cable next.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome @geomanning please see this article which has instructions for ios. i dont know anything about the iphone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the hint. Worked.
Best Answer
Android app:
Access the menu (3 lines in upper left)
Select "Account"
Change timezone settings as needed.
I had to turn "automatic timezone" on (to the right).
Then went back to main menu and re-synched.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @geomanning@Hdezlila, @SunsetRunner, a warm welcome to the Forums and @Rich_Laue it's always nice to see you around! Cat Embarassed

@geomanning The steps provided by @Rich_Laue helped you to change the timezone? Were you able to fix this in you iOS device? If not, let us know so we can provide further information about this.

@Hdezlila I'm glad to know that the information provided by @Rich_Laue guided you to fix the issue with the time!

@SunsetRunner Thanks for the steps provided to change the timezone using your Fitbit App from Android. I'm sure that this will help other Android users to fix this issue.

If you have time please check our Discussions board where you will find other members sharing their experiences and tips for an active lifestyle.

I'll see you around the Community! Cat Wink

Marlen S. | Community Moderator

What's for breakfast?Check others recipes and share yours!

Best Answer

My fitbit did not change with the time change. How do i get it to change?

Best Answer

@butch1 see my post above.

Best Answer

This is really helpful

thanks

Best Answer

II've opened the  FitBit app on my Android and there is no menu icon on the top left of the Dashboard that displays.

Best Answer

I have the Fitbit app loaded in a Blackberry. The settings feature is found under the Account heading.

Best Answer

Nothing you suggested worked i have a watch so ill use that

Best Answer
0 Votes

The time correctly updated, but in the app - even after trying the 'changing time zones' and restarting my phone solutions - my heart rate data, stairs, and steps are all still an hour ahead of the actual time. How do I correct this????

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I change to daylight saving time?

Best Answer

Check your timezone and sync your traxker

Best Answer
0 Votes
it is on the computer app
Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok my fitbit still will not sync after daylight savings time. I can't even log on my app.I'm getting the error message that my phone has the incorrect time???

Best Answer
0 Votes