Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change time to daylight savings time on Fitbit Charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do you change from standard to daylight savings time?  There's no entry for  central daylight time, which is what I need.  I thought it would have changed automatically but it didn't.  Thanks 

Best Answer
71 REPLIES 71

Finally found the correct settings in the Android app. Go to Account -> Advanced Settings and turn on "Automatic time zone". Worked for my Ionic.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I change the time on my fitbit versa 2

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Twinz23. see the post above you by @ranezu

Choose auto or choose your nearest location that also celebrates daylight savings

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine didn't change back to Standard time today. What I did was, go to Settings, App Settings, turn on Automatic Time Zone, back out of settings to main screen and force refresh. Time was updated on my Charge 3 🙂

Best Answer

Settings,  app settings turn on use Network time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Didn't work for me 😞 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thx this worked for me!

Best Answer
0 Votes

there is no three line icon in the upper left vorner

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine neither. This is very frustrating 

Best Answer

@dmaynard I don't think anyone said that there is a hamburger menu in the current app. Their may have been 7 years (30+ versions) ago when this thread started. 

See @ranezu post above

Tap where your photo would be found in the top left. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

For Charge 4. Go to account>App settings> set Automatic time zone or choose a time zone that matches the correct time you want.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Setting up new alarms in the FitBit app did the trick for me. When a new alarm is set up, it forces the time sync between the phone and the Fitbit device. 

Best Answer
0 Votes