Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable notification on top of the Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Greetings All!   
I'm getting pretty upset over a stupid Fitbit Toast/Notification that always appears at the very top of my App every time I start the App each day.  It's presence obviously pushes all of my desired information further down the page so that I cannot get the details I want "at a glance".  I always need to close it before I get to see the real info that I desire.

It causes the top of the screen to be the same color as the Toast/Notification, and you have the option of clicking on Thumbs-up or Thumbs-DOWN, or X-ing out of it.  I've always hit Thumbs-DOWN hoping that eventually it would stop showing them, but they continue to appear.

I have disabled notifications, but that only appears to affect notifications external to the application, which does not solve my problem.  I am unable to find anywhere in the setup or configuration an option which might disable this highly irritating "feature". 

Does anyone else have an idea on how to disable this loathsome feature? 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Elrendhel, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delayed reply.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the feedback that was provided in your post, I totally understand how frustrating this situation can be for you. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know which Android mobile device are you using? When was the first time you received such notification? If possible, please send me a screenshot of the notification under discussion and after your reply we will move forward with this. 

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes