Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei P10 lite compatability

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi!

I recently bought my Charge 2 from takealot. On the add and info section of the product it only mentions that one requires an android version of 4.0 and up. Thus one would assume that the huawei p10 lite would be compatible as it has a android version of 5.1. Yet after buying and it not syncing I googled the problem and only then picked up that some phone brands/models don't work. This is eternally frustrating as in all the adverts when buying the product does not warn you about this and only uses the android version as a compatability marker which in my opinion is false marketing and causes many misconceptions which are only realised once bought! This issue seems to have been an issue since last year and the phone has still not been added to list. So is the fitbit team actually attempting to fix the problem???

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Most of the advertising I have seen, and the retail packaging, say that we should check compatibility at www.fitbit.com/devices and the p10 lite is not on that list of supported devices 

There is a specific problem with the Huawei Lite phones. Fitbit say

"Due to Bluetooth issues that prevent Huawei Lite models, including P8 and P9 Lite, from syncing with some devices, like Fitbit devices, our products are not compatible with these mobile phones."

Taken from https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2315/?q=p8

My reading of that is that fitbit won't be able to fix this problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes