Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incomplete map in Fitbit app using Pixel Watch

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Using a Google Pixel watch and manually recording my walking. Today's walk stopped recording after 57 minutes (5.41km) in the FB app.

When I look at the old Samsung Health app it shows that I actually walked for 79:59 and 7.17km

So from this I know that the watch is recording the walking but for some reason the FB app is truncating the walk

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Jimhcatlover. Thanks for stopping by and for the details shared in your post.

Please bear in mind that if the GPS signal is lost during the exercise, a map might not appear in the Fitbit app. If you're having issues with the GPS connection, see Why isn't GPS working on my Fitbit device? 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Jimhcatlover. Thanks for stopping by and for the details shared in your post.

Please bear in mind that if the GPS signal is lost during the exercise, a map might not appear in the Fitbit app. If you're having issues with the GPS connection, see Why isn't GPS working on my Fitbit device? 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes