Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect time on device - Syncing issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone got any advise? My fit bit hasn't synced with my app for 3 days now and has lost over an hr in time. I've tried resetting/rebooting as advised and uninstalled and reinstalled the app with no success. Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @AlexP84, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for trying some troubleshooting steps before posting over here. Let me share with you that our Fitbit devices use your mobile device information to display the time with the syncing process, therefore, by simply syncing your Fitbit it should display the correct time. That said, to resolve the syncing difficulties you're experiencing, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your Android mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed.

Then, you can move forward and try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes. 

Let me know if further assistance is needed and if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Ricardo, 

Thanks for the advice. I've had a look at all the information recommended but still not syncing. Is it a common fault with the charge 4? I seen to have read alot of people having similar issues. 

Thanks

Alex

Best Answer
0 Votes