Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic restart bluetooth issues with Android v2.86

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Multiple times per day I receive a message on my phone saying that my Ionic can't sync and I need to restart bluetooth. I just upgraded from a Blaze and I never had any problems with that device.  Is this a known issue with the Ionic?  Is there a fix in progress?  Or do I need to go back to my Blaze?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @DebDub.

Let me help you figure out what is going on.

In this case I'd recommend that you try to follow the steps listed in this help article. They should definitely help in getting it all sync once again.

Let me know how it goes or if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks but none of those were issues.  Every time I click on Restart Bluetooth, it seems to sync.  But I'm prompted to restart the bluetooth every time I open the app or try to manually sync it.  I upgraded to the Ionic from a Blaze and did not have this issue at all.  Is there a known issue with bluetooth in the Ionic device?  Is there anything else I can try?  This is so annoying, I'm about to abandon the Ionic device.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @DebDub.

Thanks for bringing this up and adding that clarification.

I'd like to take a closer look at what is going on. Could you let me know what phone are you using?

In addition I'd recommend that you try to run the set up process as if you had a replacement Ionic and check if that helps with the Bluetooth connection.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes