Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to rollback sleep data interface

I really loved fitbit so far and adviced all my friend and family to get one. The main reason for me was the quality of sleep tracking and simplicity and clarity of the interface. 

Personally it is really important for my health to get a global overview of my sleep with the details plain and clear. 

The new interface for sleep is just horrible. Just the color choices.... the design trend for going for soft similar and continguous colors is understandable in some apps, but not here where the user needs a clear distinction between the stages. Awake in red was just perfect. 

Also why would i have to click tens of times on the arrow to select a given day in the past? 

thus my question: is there a way to roll back the interface for sleep? is it possible to add the choice? 

Dear fitbit design team, please,  for the love of god, humanity, your users, and everything that exists, stop messing something that was good just for a trend , uniformity, ego, or showing that you can do new stuff. Good UI is flashy and can be attractive good UX is what makes products really shine.

Best Answer
0 REPLIES 0