Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to see a more detailed heart rate chart?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there any way to get a more detailed heart rate chart?

What I would like to view is a chart of my heart rate ONLY during the time of a single exercise.

All I can see on the app is my heart rate charted over the entire 24 hour period. It doesn't let me zoom in to see any part of the day in more detail and won't even rotate to horizontal view when I rotate my camera! 

In the exercise tab it doesn't show heart rate at all.

In the fitbit.com dashboard, I can see the heart rate "tile" but once again, it's only over the 24 hour period and you can't make the tile any larger - like making it full screen - so you can look at the data in more detail.

My heart rate was tracked and fitbit has the data. I just don't understand why they make it impossible for me to look at it. It's the main reason I bought the device in the first place.

If there's any way to view the heart rate in better detail, please let me know!

Thanks

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Salmondru, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delay in responding your post.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for all the details that were shared in your post. Let me share with you that the option you're looking for is not available at this moment, however, we're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our users here in the Community Forums. The best place to make your voice heard is the Ideas board. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. 

If you find that a similar suggestion has already been made by another member, you can vote for their idea and add your comments. We look forward to reading your suggestions. 

Don't hesitate to contact me back if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes