Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the Fitbit App free to download?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would like to buy my husband a Charge 5 for his birthday.

Do you have to pay for a Fitbit app or is there a free version to download ?

Is this available for all Fitbits ?

Thanking you in advance 😊

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@t.parker Thanks for your help. Right on! @NanaRuns Thanks for your input.  Please note that every Fitbit device has warranty against malfunctions. I recommend your son in law to contact support. They will surely help him out. 

@Gunner59 Welcome to the forums. Thanks for your post about the Fitbit app. As @t.parker explained, the Fitbit app is free to download. After your purchase the device, you can just download the app from the Google Play Store and set up the Fitbit device. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Yes, the app is free.

Best Answer

I think you should take a close look at all the posts in the Charge 5 forum about battery problems.  It’s been an issue ever since they were released.  My son in law didn’t get that problem, because his broke sooner for a different reason.  He got the white screen of death after a few months.

If you put your Fitbit on your ankle when you ride your spin bike, then you just don’t get it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@t.parker Thanks for your help. Right on! @NanaRuns Thanks for your input.  Please note that every Fitbit device has warranty against malfunctions. I recommend your son in law to contact support. They will surely help him out. 

@Gunner59 Welcome to the forums. Thanks for your post about the Fitbit app. As @t.parker explained, the Fitbit app is free to download. After your purchase the device, you can just download the app from the Google Play Store and set up the Fitbit device. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes