Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Current Fitbit App for Android

Hello,

I was told to upgrade the android app and I did so then I no longer have Developer Menu or Developer Bridge in both fitbit versa 3 and fitbit versa 4. Those devices were connected to other projects of ours and capturing and sending the data on regular basis to the Cloud System that we use for monitoring. I do not know why such option is not available in the currently version and that has caused our project to stop and probably and going to fail. I am wondering if it is either possible to go back to the previous version (4.15 or 4.14) to get our project back on track. If this is not the case, is there any other alternative to have my app deployed in the watch to capture and continuously send the data?

Regards,

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi, @John-Baptiste, welcome to the community, as a community volunteer I have no information about the issue you raise. I've flagged your post for the attention of a moderator, you may also make progress by talking to "Customer Support" It would be a good move to prepare a note of your precise problem so you can brief the agent accurately. I recommend you use the chat facility or phone for prompt attention.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer