Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G4 Compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please add the LG G4 to the list of compatible devices. I would like to buy a Fitbit but it is not worth it right now if it won't sync with my phone!

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hey, hey, @ashleylluayCat Tongue It is nice to see you here. The list of compatible devices is continually being updated as our engineers test meticulously our App and how it interacts with the different new devices in the market. 

We have a special place where you can add all your great ideas or suggestions, and I found one specifically for your situations, make sure to vote for it to make it more popular than what it already is! 

See you around. 🙂

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the fit bit Alta and a LG G4 and it works fine.

Best Answer

@SolangeFitbit wrote:

The list of compatible devices is continually being updated as our engineers test meticulously our App and how it interacts with the different new devices in the market. 

It certainly is not being continually updated; the list has been static for months.

Please tell us when was the device list last updated?

Fitbit Ultra | Fitbit One | Fitbit Blaze (SOLD)
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there, @Dragonfruit! Thanks for feedback and your question. We don't have the specific date of when was the last update. This is a meticulous process because every model needs to be fully evaluated and tested in order to be filed in the compatible list. 

Every day there are many new releases in the mobile industry, we do try to keep as updated as possible, but it is difficult to keep the track of every single model.

See you around. Man Wink

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

@SolangeFitbit wrote:

Every day there are many new releases in the mobile industry, we do try to keep as updated as possible, but it is difficult to keep the track of every single model.

You don't need to track every android release, why not just start with the flagship devices from popular brands.

LG G4 released May 2015 & LG G5 released April 2016 flagships are not on on the list.

LG V10 released October 2015 is supported why is this model special?

Google Pixel released October 2016 - Googles flagship android handset and you can't even make it compatible.

HTC 10 - HTC's flagship device released May 2016 is not on the list.

You seem to have no problem adding Samsung to the compatibility list, why is that?

Fitbit Ultra | Fitbit One | Fitbit Blaze (SOLD)
Best Answer