Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Stylo 4 Experience

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Watch is nice, it is not compatible with my LG Stylo 4. No texts, calls, email, etc. I can get a cheaper activity tracker, I purchased the Versa for the added options. I am sending the watch back. As I stated, otherwise it's nice. 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Forums @Vdunn73.

Thanks for sharing your experience on the matter.

Some users of unsupported devices have mentioned that following these steps helps with the syncing and these help for the notifications. Maybe you could give them a shot if you still have your Fitbit.

If you have already returned it, then hopefully you can consider Fitbit again in the future.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am extremely upset. When I first purchased my Fitbit Versa Back in April 2018, it was syncing with my Lg Stylo 3 I believe. I upgraded to an LG Stylo 4 and have been advised by customer care that this phone does not support the Fitbit Versa. Why not? It makes no sense and does not allow for the full experience of having the device. For the asking price of $229.00, I would think that this issue would be resolved. I would return my Fitbit if possible, but I was told that it is out of warranty. What can and will be done about this? I see many other people have the same issue and feel pretty much the way I do in regard to it. Please reply ASAP. 

Moderator edit: Removed personal info

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @phila58.

I apologize for the delay in my response. I can definitely understand how this must be very frustrating to you. 

Perhaps you could support this suggestion to add that phone to the list. You can comment on the idea or vote for it to show your support. Be sure to read the FAQ if you have any questions on how that board works.

Feel free to reach out with any other questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's not the reply I was anticipating. It appears that you want to pass the buck. Firstly, I was unable to post on the forum you suggested, and there are already numerous posts requesting the same thing going back quite a while without resolution. Secondly, I thought you were in a position to pass this information on to the necessary department. Please don't disappoint a paying customer. 

Best Answer

It appears that you are ignoring my last reply to your post. Thanks for nothing. I will be sure to tell my friends NOT to deal with the Fitbit community!

Best Answer
0 Votes