Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Language

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My dashboard language is all in English but the help articles aren't. I changed the country to United States and synced but it still didn't work.. Do you know how to help??
Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Welcome to the Fitbit Forums @Michelle_Yi! Where is this happening in the Online Dashboard or mobile device? Is it your mobile device and Dashboard in English too? You should change them to get the help articles in the desired languages. Also, does this happen with a specific article or with all of them? Keep in mind that even if you have your Dashboard in English the help articles language won't change if you don't change. You can do that at the bottom of the help site.

help.png

I hope this helps. Let me know the outcome.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have the same problem. My language everywhere is in English, but when I am in the Fitbit app on my iPad, click on Alta from My Account, then scroll down to Alta 101 guide, this comes up in Spanish. I am in Spain but it is only this Alta 101 guide that is in Spanish. The rest is all correctly English. Thanks if you can help.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @CookiesMum! How long have you been having this? Does this happen only in your iOS device? Is your mobile device running the latest version? Have you tried logging out and back in from the Fitbit app?

Looking forward to your new comments.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ønsker Norsk språk

Best Answer

Hvordan får jeg Norsk språk?

Best Answer

Thanks for sharing.

tutuapp 9apps showbox 

Best Answer
Veldig beklagelig at Fitbit ikke kan gi hjelp om produktet på norsk.
Nå er det vel regler som sier at all elektronikk som selges i Norge SKAL ha bruksanvisning på minst et skandinavisk sprog!
Så derfor regner jeg med at dansk eller svensk bør være innenfor, dersom norsk ikke er mulig?

Mvh thove hov eggen.

Sendt fra min iPad
Best Answer

Will someone please let @Thove know if you have any Scandinavian languages, Norwegian, Swedish or Danish. If not,when are you going to get some?

I am assuming this what is required as it is on this thread.

Best Answer
Jeg venter fortsatt på at det skal komme melding om at FITBIT har norsk eller skandinavisk språk i sine oppsett.
Det er EU-regler som sier at alt som selges i skandinavia skal ha tekst på et skandinavisk språk, norsk ,svensk eller dansk, og det haster.

mvh thove hov eggen
Best Answer