Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last Android Update Fixed a Lot of Problems

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
The last Android update fixed a lot of problems I was having with my Blaze. I was about ready to request a refund from my credit card's buyer assurance program as the the time was about up for me to leverage the benefit, but I am not getting notifications and text messages on my Blaze even though I had tried dealing with it and following posts on here for 6-8 weeks. Thank you for resolving this issue, but have had similar similar issues with my two Surges I had. The only comment I have is that it would be nice to have the product work out of the box as advertised instead of waiting on fix after fix wondering if it is my setup or the software.
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Bethere, I'm glad to read in your case you were able to fix some of the issues with the Fitbit app after the latest update. I appreciate your time to share this with us. Definitely your feedback is very important for and also let me thank you for your patience while we work to improve the Fitbit experience.

See you later and stay awesome!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Bethere, I'm glad to read in your case you were able to fix some of the issues with the Fitbit app after the latest update. I appreciate your time to share this with us. Definitely your feedback is very important for and also let me thank you for your patience while we work to improve the Fitbit experience.

See you later and stay awesome!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes