Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lifetime floors left for next badge not increasing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When checking on fitbit.com my Lifetime Miles are incrementing and showing how many miles I need to get my next Badge (I need 133 to get to 2500 total...happy with that). However, my Lifetime Climb Badge (when "moused over") shows that my next badge is 8000 and I still have 8000 to earn ("today," no less). I earned my 4000 Lifetime Climb in 9/18 so should be approaching the 8000 later this year...but of course, have no way of knowing. Is this a bug? Is there a workaround to find one's cumulative climb? Thanks from Boise, Idaho!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @lgeis, welcome on board. It's good that the community is growing! I'm sorry for the delay in my reply.

You live in a beautiful city! Thanks for taking the time to share this information, let me help you with your inquiry. Currently our team has received reports that the amount of floors left to earn the badge is based on daily floor count, instead o a lifetime climb count. While tit may not be a fix in the immediate future, we'll keep monitoring this situation, and keep our team informed of the impact to you and other users.

Feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @lgeis, welcome on board. It's good that the community is growing! I'm sorry for the delay in my reply.

You live in a beautiful city! Thanks for taking the time to share this information, let me help you with your inquiry. Currently our team has received reports that the amount of floors left to earn the badge is based on daily floor count, instead o a lifetime climb count. While tit may not be a fix in the immediate future, we'll keep monitoring this situation, and keep our team informed of the impact to you and other users.

Feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Answer

I did receive my 2500 Lifetime badge right on schedule (according to adding up miles manually) so I guess it is just an issue of the mileage not incrementing on that particular text block. Thanks!

Best Answer

Hi @lgeis. It's great to see you here, and thanks for keeping me updated.

I'm glad that you received your badge. It seems to be an issue with the lifetime details not update correctly. Our team is working on this based on the feedback received in the Community to bring a solution to all our users. Thanks for your patience and don't hesitate to let me know if you have another question.

See you around!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you ever get an answer here? I am dealing with the same issue. With my old fitbit i used to get lifetime floors and badges, but now every day my lifetime floors restart and I am 0 of 8000. So I can never receive my next badge. I have filled out a number of tickets and never get anywhere. Can you please help my lifetime floors accumulate??

Best Answer
0 Votes