Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live heart rate not showing on 2.78 or 2.63

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the last two days I have been unable to get the tile to display my current heart rate. I'm using the latest version of the app on a Sony Xperia M4 aqua with android 5. This has only occurred since your couple of time outs.

Also I tried it on my kindle which has 2.63 that won't do it either. I also noticed on the kindle that the charge 2 doesn't show as an available device anymore when I turn on the Bluetooth. Still synchs though.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Lilbiddy.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feedback on the matter.

Please do take into consideration that we always recommend using the latest version of the app. In this case it would be 2.79. You can click here to read more about it. 

In this case maybe you could try to force close the app and the open it up once again. Additionally, please verify that there isn't any sort of firewall or other app that could be interrupting the data being received by the phone.

Look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Hi again @LanuzaFitbit, both problems seem to have been resolved by checking the notifications section. It was as if something had tripped during fitbit's housekeeping. All seems ok now. 2.79 wasn't available yet this morning in the UK. I will update to that when I get the chance.

Cheers.

Best Answer

Hey @Lilbiddy.

Thanks, great to read that everything seems to be in order now.

Please do keep me posted on how it goes and if you do download the 2.79 update.

If you have the time be sure to visit one of our Discussion boards.

Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes