Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Losing data and not updating in challenges

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I have the Blaze and its going completely whappy at the moment! It records on the actual tracker but once synced the AM for example then disappear, its not recorded any sleep or heart rate for 2 days either, the 250 hourly does not record any either. the challenges are not being updated with any steps, its syncs fine as the steps show on my dashboard but no data is being recorded for anything else!

I have uninstalled and re started everything, logged out etc, all the usual stuff you do when things go wrong.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello, hello, @MerlotMalbec! It is nice to have you around. Man Happy Have you tried the restart at least 3 times in a row?

Regarding the Challenges, we currently have a bug that it is not recording the hourly goal correclty, our team is aware of it and working to resolve it, however your step should be syncing normally. 

This usually does the trick, let me know if it continues acting whappy. 

I'll be around. :}

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi.

Yes I have just done it again but had done that previously. 

Still no heart rate or sleep either or active minutes.

And I'm at zero in my challenges 😥😥

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, @MerlotMalbec! Thanks for the updates. Cat Happy Please lets try this last troubleshooting steps:

-Set up your tracker as a new device.

-Access your Fitbit account  in the PC > go to settings > change the heart rate from Auto to On.
- Restart the device and sync with the charging cable connected.
- After syncing, unplug the charging cable. The sensor of the heart rate should now work properly.
 - Wait at least 10 seconds to see the heart rate in your tracker.
- Restart again

Make sure you do it in this order, and let me know what happens. :}

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

No, this didn't work, heartrate is still not recording

Best Answer
0 Votes