Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meals-mismatch

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I know how to delete a meal thru the windows dashboard but can not find how on my android app.  I think there maybe was an option a LONG time ago, but not 100% certain.    Regardless, I delete it through the Windows dashboard but it's not deleting from the Android app.  I even tried adding the meal back in thru the windows dashboard with the same name in hopes of being able to delete it again but instead it created a SECOND instance of the same meal and won't delete the second one EITHER!!  This is messed up!!!  What kind of messed up system is this?

Oh and by the way, on a separate note, THE LABELS DON'T WORK ON THIS POSTING SYSTEM!!!

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

ALRIGHTY ALL!  It took a while (a long while) but I found the solution posted by a moderator on another thread.  It is as follows:

• Log out from the Fitbit app.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app and reboot your phone.
  • Open the Fitbit app and log back into your account.
  • Check if the meals are still on the app now.

It works but it's not a fix.   Kind of annoying because you have re-pair the watch and pairing always seems to be a hassle.

Nevertheless, it is a successful workaround until someone fixes the app vs windows dashboard proper communication or syncing or whatever you want to call it.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

ALRIGHTY ALL!  It took a while (a long while) but I found the solution posted by a moderator on another thread.  It is as follows:

• Log out from the Fitbit app.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app and reboot your phone.
  • Open the Fitbit app and log back into your account.
  • Check if the meals are still on the app now.

It works but it's not a fix.   Kind of annoying because you have re-pair the watch and pairing always seems to be a hassle.

Nevertheless, it is a successful workaround until someone fixes the app vs windows dashboard proper communication or syncing or whatever you want to call it.

Best Answer