Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANSWERED

Trying to sync my android phone to my versa 2.

The message says Let fitbit link to your versa 2. I can't get it to do it.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @vicda69 - try Logout of the Fitbit App and swipe off the active window and in Android clear the storage cache and force stop it and then restart the phone.

Make sure there are no other devices running the Fitbit App switched on or other watches.

Restart the watch by holding the button for 10 seconds till it vibrates and the logo appears and wait for it to start.

Login and wait for any pair, link or Fixit prompts and sync.

See also Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @vicda69 - try Logout of the Fitbit App and swipe off the active window and in Android clear the storage cache and force stop it and then restart the phone.

Make sure there are no other devices running the Fitbit App switched on or other watches.

Restart the watch by holding the button for 10 seconds till it vibrates and the logo appears and wait for it to start.

Login and wait for any pair, link or Fixit prompts and sync.

See also Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

@Guy_ Thanks for your help, much appreciated!

@vicda69 Thanks for your post about linking your Versa 2 with your smartphone. I will gladly help you sync the devices. 

I recommend the same article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?. Here you find troubleshooting tips for this situation. Now regarding the message you receive. I assume you get this message on the Fitbit app, right? Does it give you any button to confirm the linking process? I usually receive a similar pop up message when I am setting up notifications. It tells me it will help syncing and other featuers work smoothly. Thanks in advance. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much! It worked! 

Best Answer

@vicda69 Thanks for the reply. I am glad to read that everything is working now. Hope you have a great time training with your Fitbit device. Happy stepping!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes