Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Walk

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a flex and use my phone as my GPS tracker. I was tracking my walk from the exercise menu, and that was working just fine. When I finished my walk, it never loaded my data, and it doesn't even say I went on a walk or completed my exercise for the day. My step count, distance, calories burned, and exercise time have been changed on the main screen, but that's it. Please help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @MelinaFurches! I'm guessing what happened is that you paused the walk at some point. It's a known bug that Fitbit has yet to fix that pausing walks on Android results in losing the walk afterward. Unfortunately, it's gone, but for now I would suggest creating two separate segments or just leaving the walk running instead of hitting the pause.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @MelinaFurches! I'm guessing what happened is that you paused the walk at some point. It's a known bug that Fitbit has yet to fix that pausing walks on Android results in losing the walk afterward. Unfortunately, it's gone, but for now I would suggest creating two separate segments or just leaving the walk running instead of hitting the pause.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer

I've had this happen a couple of times lately — long walks, too, very aggravating! I had to add them in manually. I know I paused the one today, so maybe that's it. I'll try to avoid pausing — I'm not hung up on pace anyway.

Neighborhood walker
Best Answer
0 Votes