Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing tiles on the Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi! for some reason things like the sleep, and a few other parts have disappeared recently from my app. and because of this, it won't even track them on my watch. I have premium, so this makes no sense to me. I've deleted and re downloaded the app on my phone but still the same, what do I do?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Guy_ Thanks for your help. 

@livchristian10 Welcome to the forums. I will gladly help you regarding the stats on your Fitbit app. 

Thanks for the explanation. If the missing tiles are not shown when you tap on "EDIT" on the Fitbit app, please make sure that your device is still connected to your account. Usually some tiles will be removed, when a device has been disconnected from the account. Instead of steps, only calories will be shown. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @livchristian10 - have noticed this happen, but in the Fitbit App main screen, click Edit top right, and then scroll down to add the missing tile. You can move the tiles around and if it's not there, click discover tab at the bottom and scroll to Health & Fitness stats where more may be shown

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

@Guy_ Thanks for your help. 

@livchristian10 Welcome to the forums. I will gladly help you regarding the stats on your Fitbit app. 

Thanks for the explanation. If the missing tiles are not shown when you tap on "EDIT" on the Fitbit app, please make sure that your device is still connected to your account. Usually some tiles will be removed, when a device has been disconnected from the account. Instead of steps, only calories will be shown. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes